AboveView™ Elevate 3-Rib Hard Hat
Elevate your protection to the next level
AboveView™ Elevate features a see-through visor that allows workers to see hazards overhead and includes the FlexGen™ suspension, for smooth adjustments to the perfect fit. The patented AboveView™ Elevate includes wide brim for increased environmental protection comes equipped with accessory slots for a variety of attachments.
Features & Benefits
See Above You
Patented see-through front brim, increasing upper peripheral view by over 50%. See-through visor available in clear, grey-tint, and yellow tint
The FlexGen ™ suspension includes a rear pivot pad, providing a conformable fit and reduced pressure on the rear of the head
3-Point Chinstrap Included
Easily clipped in and improves the likelihood of the hard hat staying put
Large, triangular knob allows for quick, smooth adjustments to the perfect fit and a rear pivot pad improves overall comfort
- AboveView™ Elevate increases your upper peripheral view by more than 50%
- Replaceable see-through visor available in clear, grey-tint, and yellow tint allows wearers to see hazards overhead
- The FlexGen™ ratchet suspension features a large triangular knob to smoothly adjust to the perfect fit
- The Bullard three-rib shell is made with durable, yet lightweight HDPE embedded with UV ray inhibitors to withstand the elements at any work site
- FlexGen™ Suspension sits below the “nape” portion of the user’s head ensuring a secure fit and lessening the possibility of the hat falling off while working.
- Accessory slots for a variety of attachments
- Customizable in all Bullard standard colors, striping and logos using Build Your Bullard
- ANSI/ISEA Classification: Z89.1 Type I, Class E & G
- CSA Classification: Z94.1, Type 1, Class E & G
- Non-elastic 3-point chinstrap included. Chinstraps play a critical role in ensuring a hard hat stays on the head during regular work movements and during an accident, improving overall protection
AboveView™ Training Video
Why Do You Choose Bullard Hard Hats?
Most Popular Products
Comfort Comes Standard
You Customize The Rest
Using our “Build Your Bullard” tool, you can configure, customize and proof your personal protective equipment. You’ll have all the details, including a suggested retail price, when you contact your distributor. We’re ready to help if you have questions.