GVX Blast Respirator Helmet
LIGHT WEIGHT, DURABILITY AND COMFORTABLE.
When you are blasting all day, every ounce counts. Bullard’s GVX is the lightest weight helmet* with adjustable cheek padding for increased comfort. GVX’s reinforced metal hinge and latch minimize the need for repairs and increase overall durability.
(*helmet and suspension only)
Features & Benefits
Large Viewing Window With Clarity
Don’t look through a cloudy lens or sacrifice visibility. Maintain visual integrity in environments where others may degrade. GVX’s large optical visor provides superior clarity and ample field of view.
All Day Comfort
Worried about trying to find the right size cheek pads for the right fit. Bullard’s GVX offers adjustable cheek pads for individual comfort with easy Velcro® installation.
With Bullard’s capes, a single tension lock attaching to the helmet avoids the multiple attachment points and the possibility of missing a snap. Steel cable tension provides a continuous and consistent level of dermal protection.
- Adjustable cheek pads for individual comfort with easy Velcro™ installation.
- Suspension can be adjusted in circumference and vertically for both small and large head comfort
- Capes have a single tension lock attaching to the helmet versus multiple attachment points
- Choose from cape or parka styles in 840 Denier Coated Nylon materials in 28” or 38” lengths.
- Two clear outer lens thickness options, smoke and green, and tear-away outer lenses for adaptability to varying jobs.
- NIOSH certified Type C and CE, Continuous Flow Class, Supplied Air Respirator
ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 – 2014 (R 2019), Type I, Class C Head Protection
ANSI/ISEA Z87.1 – 2020, Z87+ High-Impact Face Protection
- 2-year warranty
- Third party tested by the US Army’s RDECOM (Research Development and Engineering Command) Center to provide 1,000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF) when used as instructed